The PAAB’s key FRMU responsibilities/ functions include:
- Monitoring of compliance with applicable reporting requirements prescribed by the Board
- The examination of certain public entities’ annual and half yearly financial reports and taking appropriate action in instances of non – compliance with the appropriate requirements.
- Liaison and corporation with other sector regulators
- Liaison and cooperation with other national, regional and international accounting regulations enforcement bodies
- Advising the Minister on accounting matters